Who are the other people delivering services to the children in this school?

You may be asked to give your permission for the school to refer your child to a specialist professional, e.g. a Speech and Language Therapist, member of the Autism team, Community Pediatrician or Educational Psychologist. This is to help the school and you to understand your child’s particular needs better and be able to support them more effectively in school.

The school works with a number of external agencies to seek advice and support to ensure that the needs of all children are fully understood and met.

These include:-

  • CWAC Special Educational Needs and Inclusion Advisory Service.
  • Educational Psychology service
  • Physiotherapy
  • Speech and Language Therapy
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Child and Adolescence Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
  • Paediatric Services
  • School Nurse
  • Social Services
  • Autism Team
  • Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing need
  • Parent Partnership Service


If your child is seen by one of the above professionals, as a school we normally receive a report.